So many Rooms in Clubhouse on so many different topics. Now, it is the time for you to take over and create your room.
Here are my top 8 things to know when you create your room and moderate it in a professional manner within a club.
- Reset the Room every 5,10, 15 minutes depending on the people joining your room
- The club you can follow and join on top next to the title. It’s intuitive to join the club or follow
- One time in the end remind your audience to follow the club
Club has grown in …. (numbers)
I would like to invite you to follow the (title of the club) club click on the greenhouse next to the title to get notified every time we set a room. Thank you!
I think you are on to something there…
- Be respectful, inclusive make sure you say your name when you speak and say I am done speaking at the end. Allow impaired hearing and blind people audience a chance to take part and feel included.
- Be mindful of the other person
Reset the room and bring back the energy up By saying something like (this below) and reset the room by reminding the topic. You have done more thinking about it than I do! we are in the room (title) raise your hand if you want to share your comment and/or ask a question
This is our club we are not paid and we are here sharing value with you.
We are not paid, moderators.
- Last call before we close the hand-raising. Hop on and talk to us.
1️⃣ step hit follow 👣🐾
2️⃣ hit the bell 🔔 to always
3️⃣ 💬 me ✨
- DM the moderator, speaker, or listener:
Listening to you on ♣️🏠. I would love to collaborate with you 🙏🏿
- Share the values you can bring to the audience. Make everyone feel safe around you on stage and in the audience. Remove trolls and make sure everyone agrees to disagree in a civilized way.
Enjoy your room and don’t forget to keep me posted on how this article was helpful for you. Share it with people interested in opening a room in Clubhouse.
It was Ndeye Labadens @labadensndeye and I am done speaking.
It was Ndeye Labadens and I am done speaking.